Already have a Username/Password for Journal of Management and Business Review?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Make sure that your paper is prepared using the Tempate JMBR: Indonesian templates and English templates
The author must download the Cover Letter and the Commitment Letter of Publication, fill out and sign. The letter is a statement of ethics for publication in this journal. Please, it was uploaded by the author, along with the article file. or the letter can be sent to e-mail: email@example.com with the subject format: Publication Commitment Letter - Title.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- That its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities tacitly or explicitly of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
- Journal publication right belongs to journal management with the author's knowledge, while moral publication right belongs to the author.
- Formal legal aspect of the journal publication accessibility refers to the Creative Commons license Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0).
- Each journal publication (print/electronic) is open access for educational purposes, research, and library. Beyond those, journal management is not responsible for copyright violations by certain parties.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.