Pengaruh Boyband Korea sebagai Duta Merek, Kepribadian Merek, dan Gelombang Budaya Korea terhadap Minat Beli Produk Sheet Mask: Studi Kasus pada Merek Mediheal

Naomi Kusumawardani, Anggun Pesona Intan Puspita

Abstract


This study aims to determine the influence of Korean boyband as brand ambassador, brand personality, and Korean wave on purchase intention in sheet mask products from Mediheal brand, one of the beauty products from South of Korea. The sample in this research amounted to 121 women who live in Jakarta, Depok, Tangerang, and Bekasi. The sampling technique used is judgment sampling method in non probability sampling technique. Primary data used in the study were obtained through questionnaires, at the same time the secondary data were collected from previous research, journals, internet, and relevant books. This research used multiple linear regression analysis tools in examining the effect of the independent variables on the dependent variable. The result of this study shows that simultaneously the Korean boyband as brand ambassador, brand personality, and Korean wave on purchase intention to buy Mediheal sheet mask products is 51.8%, while the remaining 48.2% is influenced by variables outside of this study. Partially, only brand personality and the Korean wave have positive and significant effect on purchase interest in sheet mask products from Mediheal brand

Keywords


Brand Ambassador; Brand Personality; Korean Wave; Purchase Intention

References


Aaker, D. A. (1996). Building Strong Brands. New York: The Free Press.

Aurelia, J. (2018, Maret 1). Sheet Mask Selfie, Gaya Selfie Masa Kini. Retrieved from Tirto.id: https://tirto.id/sheet-mask-selfie-gaya-selfie-masa-kini-cFrt

Cekindo Group. (2018). Registrasi Produk Kosmetik. Retrieved from Cekindo: https://www.cekindo.com/id/blog/registrasi-produk-kosmetik

Gita, D. dan Setyorini, R. (2016). Pengaruh Brand Ambassador Terhadap Brand Image Perusahaan Online Zalora.co.id. e-Proceeding of Management, 620-626.

Hendra, W. O. (2014). Pengaruh Selebriti Iklan IM3 Versi JKT48 Terhadap Minat Beli Menurut Model Viscap (Survey Pada SMA Negeri 7 Yogyakarta). Yogyakarta: Fakultas Ilmu Sosial dan Humaniora Universitas Islam Negeri Sunan Kalijaga.

Kim, H. (2016, Februari 2). Surfing The Korean Wave: How K-pop is Taking Over The World. Retrieved from http://www.mcgilltribune.com/a-e/surfing-the-korean-wave-how-k-pop-kpop-is-taking-over-theworld-012858/

Kinnear, T. C. dan Taylor, J. R. (1996). Marketing Research: An Applied Approach. New York: Mc Graw-Hill.

Kotler, P. dan Keller, K. L. (2016). Marketing Management. Edinburgh: Pearson Education Limited.

Mediheal US. (2018). About Us. Retrieved from Mediheal US: https://medihealus.com/pages/about-us

Mulyadi, H. dan Saktiawati, D. (2008). Pengaruh Brand Personality Terhadap Loyalitas Pelanggan Shampo Sunsilk. Jurnal Strategic , 20-76.

Ningrum, N. S. (2016). Pengaruh Brand Ambassador Terhadap Minat Beli Konsumen MD Clinic By Lazeta. Bisnis dan Iptek, 141-152.

Purba, R. (1996). Measuring Consumer Perceptions Through Factor Analysis. The Asian Manager (February - March), 23-28.

Putri, R. D. (2017, Oktober 23). Indonesia, Target Pasar Seksi K-Beauty di Asia. Retrieved from

Ramadhan, A., Naswandi, C. N., dan Herman, C. M. (2020). The Phenomenon of Instagram Story Endorsement Among Selebgrams. Kareba Jurnal Ilmu Komunikasi, 317-329

Riyas, M. dan Herath, H. (2016). Impact of Brand Personality Determinants towards Purchasing Intention: A Study on Branded Umbrella Products in Sri Lanka. Kelaniya Journal of Management, 4757.

Sagia, A. dan Situmorang, S. H. (2018). Pengaruh Brand Ambassador, Brand Personality Dan Korean Wave. Jurnal Manajemen Bisnis Indonesia, 286-298.

Schiffman, L. G. dan Kanuk, L. L. (1997). Consumer Behavior. New Jersey: Prentice Hall.

Son, S. dan Kijboonchoo, T. (2016). The Impact of Korean Wave on the Purchase Intention of Korean Cosmetics of Thai People in Bangkok and Chonburi, Thailand. PSAKUIJIR, 76-83.

Stefani, S. (2013). Analisis Pengaruh Iklan Televisi, Celebrity Endorser, Kualitas Produk, dan Citra Merek Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Pada Produk Kosmetik Berlabel Halal "Wardah". Jakarta: Universitas Islam Negeri Syarif Hidayatullah.

Sulistyari, I. N. (2012). Analisis Pengaruh CItra Merek, Kualitas Produk, dan Harga terhadap Minat Beli Produk Oriflame (Studi Kasus Mahasiswi Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis Jurusan Manajemen Universitas Diponegoro Semarang). Semarang: Universitas Diponegoro.

Tirto.id: https://tirto.id/indonesia-target-pasar-seksi-k-beauty-di-asia-cyRj/




DOI: https://doi.org/10.34149/jmbr.v18i2.285

JMBR Editorial Office: PPM School of Management, Jl. Menteng Raya 9-19 Jakarta 10340 Phone: 021-2300313 ext 2354

View My Stats

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.